Integration, Cause. “Get Ready For Generation Z.” Forbes. Forbes Magazine, 28 Nov. 2016. Web. 12 Feb. 2017.
- Generation Z is a generation of young teens born from the year 1996 till 2010. This generation had mostly everything that exist today which includes smartphones and electrical devices.
- Generation Z is a also a generation which makes good choices on their future and educational plans.
- This generation takes good rules when it comes to a success in our businesses and communities.
Jackson, Bill M. “Learn About Gen Z (aka Generation Z) on GEN HQ.” GEN HQ. The Center for Generational Kinetics, Jan.-Feb. 2015. Web. 12 Feb. 2017.
- Generation Z is mostly a concern of 9/11 in America if you were born between 1996 and remember 9/11 you are not considered a Millennials.
- Generation Z is also a highly educated generation, most a of them are people who have graduated from college with master’s degrees.
- Generation Z is pretty diverse compared to the Millennials in many aspects of their lives in what they do traditionally and environmentally
5: Three strength of generation Z include: 1 their media consumption habits differ from previous generations. 2 They respond to edgy campaigns, 3 They prefer cool products over cool experience.
6: Three weaknesses of generation Z include: 1 the great recession that took place at 2009 and generation Z happens to not find a employment for them. 2, Some young youth in the workplace may not have enough experience. 3, Also the economy may not be in shape as it needed to.
7: I would say 9/11 would be an historic unforgettable event for generation Z because those who were born in 20th century have witnessed the tragic event.